Feel Better Postpartum
FULLY SUPPORTED MAMA:
An 8-week wellness program;
Now only $49! (regular price: $249)
-Receive 8 weeks daily of video content, featuring expert advice on the best care practices to safeguard your mental, emotional and physical health after giving birth, so that you can better enjoy your postpartum life.
-Get access to interviews from midwives, doulas, lactation consultants, sleep consultants, and more!
-Plus: receive additional information, tips and resources you need, that will point you in the right direction toward your total postpartum wellness!
Whether you are planning, pregnant, or postpartum:
Learn the best-care practices that will heal your mind, body, and spirit.
Because you can’t care well for others if you haven’t first cared for yourself!
FOUNDATION: LEARNING HOW TO SET YOURSELF UP FOR A SMOOTHER, EASIER POSTPARTUM
• Find out how birth and postpartum doulas help women transition to early motherhood
• Understand how birth outcome can affect a woman’s postpartum health and recovery
• Learn how fetal positioning can impact birth outcome
• Discover what you can do to improve your baby’s fetal positioning
• Explore how women can cope with a birth outcome they are not happy with
‘WHOLISTIC’ HEALTH: A PHYSICAL, HORMONAL, and NUTRITIONAL POSTPARTUM RECOVERY PLAN:
• Understand what hormonal shifts you will experience postpartum
• Learn what foods to eat (and what foods to avoid) for optimal hormonal health, energy, vibrancy and mood stabilization
• Know what symptoms to look out for that may indicate you need a change in your postpartum diet.
• Discover solutions to common postpartum problems such as: trouble sleeping, insomnia, depression, low energy or lethargy, moodiness, depression, irritable or irregular bowel syndrome, skin rashes or breakouts, autoimmune disease, or excessive feelings of anger, rage, stress, sadness or overwhelm
• Employ easy tactics to improve your gut health
• Commit to easy daily rituals that will cleanse and detox the body
• Identify the physical healing steps you should expect to need in the immediate postpartum minutes, hours, days and weeks
• Learn how to properly heal from a vaginal or cesarean birth
• Find out how to alleviate post-birth soreness or pain
• Discover what herbs and supplements are recommended for optimal recovery after giving birth
EXPERT ADVICE FOR BREASTFEEDING/ BABY-FEEDING SUCCESS:
• How to manage your breastfeeding/baby-feeding journey in a way that works best for you.
• How to remedy breastfeeding issues such as: undersupply, oversupply, engorgement, painful latch, sore nipples, clogged ducts and infections such as Mastitis
• What foods to eat to increase (or decrease) your milk supply
• How to recognize your baby’s hunger cues
• How to know if your baby is getting enough milk
PREPARING FOR THE GREAT TRANSITION:
• Understand what changes in your life after having baby
• Discover what emotions you should not be surprised to feel in the weeks after birth
• Find out what postpartum depression/anxiety/psychosis ACTUALLY looks like, and how you can determine if you have it
• Learn about why finding support is crucial to EVERY woman’s health and happiness in her life with a new baby—regardless of whether or not she feels depressed
• Get journaling exercises and positive mantras you can adopt to overcome challenging moments
• Discover how you can spark more joy into your own postpartum life
• Find out which self-care techniques even new moms can employ
• Discover why we feel “stuck” in stories of what motherhood is supposed to look like
• Uncover the ‘real’ reason why we have to take care of ourselves first, in order to take better care of our babies
• Learn how you can start to see the challenges that arise in early motherhood as “opportunities” to learn and grow from
• Find out the most effective ways to work though feelings of unworthiness, self-doubt, missing your pre-baby life, or any of the other challenging emotions that may come up postpartum
• Learn how to ask for what you need, and be able to receive it fully, without feeling guilt or shame
• Realize that you must first allow yourself to feel your moodiness, sadness, anger, resentment, rage, overwhelm, stress, anxiety, or depression, in order to move through it and move forward with greater ease, awareness and clarity in your life.
***You will learn all of this and so much more!
JOIN our FREE community online @betterpostpartum